You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core® i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
• Intel® H170 Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 2133 MHz*
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
- ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs
* DDR4 2133 MHz and higher memory modules will only run at maximum of DDR4 2133 MHz on XMP mode due to Intel® chipset limitation
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots*
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
• 3 x PCI slots
* The PCI_E4 slot will only run PCIe 3.0 x1 speed when the PCI_E1 or PCI_E3 slot is installed a device.
• 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
• Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
• Intel® H170 Chipset
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• 1 x M.2 slot
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s standards, 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length M.2 SSD cards
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe Mini-SAS SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card (optional)*
* The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
** SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA.
• Intel® H170 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
• 1 x Killer™ E2400 Gigabit LAN controller
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATAe connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Slow mode switch
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI™ port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
- 1x 128 Mb flash
- UEFI AMI BIOS
- ACPI 5.0, PnP 1.0a, SM BIOS 2.8
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.4 cm)
• ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
DOMINATE THE GAME WITH LOWEST LATENCY
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI® GAMING LAN, featuring carefully selected components to ensure the best online gaming experience without lag.
TRUE GAMING LAN WITH KILLER™
Designed with gaming DNA, Killer™ LAN is optimized for championship level online and LAN eSports.
The new Killer E2400 Intelligent Networking Platform, featuring Advanced Stream Detect 2.0, is built for maximum networking performance for online games and high-quality streaming media. Killer™ LAN automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
GAMING OPTIMIZED BANDWITH MANAGEMENT
Dedicated to giving you the best online gaming experience with optimized traffic prioritization and low latency, MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games.
STUDIO GRADE SOUND WITH AUDIO BOOST 3
With Audio Boost 3 we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 8-channel HD Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
|CPU Compatibility||Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core® i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA 1151|
|Network Controller||Killer™ E2400 Gigabit LAN controller|
|Number of Slots||4|
|Maximum Size per Slot||16GB|
|Maximum Amount Supported||64GB|
|Maximum DVI Resolution||1920x1200@60Hz|
|Maximum HDMI Resolution||4096x2160@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz|
|Audio Out||7.1-Channel High Definition Audio|
|LAN (RJ45)||Killer™ E2400 Gigabit LAN controller|
|SATA III 6.0Gbps||6|
|Slot 1||PCIe 3.0 x1|
|Slot 2||PCIe 3.0 x16|
|Slot 3||PCI Slot|
|Slot 4||PCIe 3.0 x16|
|Slot 5||PCI Slot|
|Slot 6||PCI Slot|